Family Friendly

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dragonball: Evolution Review with Robert

Hello I am Clayton, and welcome to "Clayton vs. Hollywood". Today my good friend Robert joins me again to review a film based on a cartoon we grew up with. Say hello, dude.

Robert: Hello, I'm Robert, and I'm too awesome to have a catchprase. Now today we review "Dragonball: Evolution" based on the anime, "Dragonball: Z". But first, a little backstory....

Clayton: "Dragonball: Z" is about many years have passed since Goku first searched for the Dragon Balls. He is a grown man, with a wife and son. He and his friends have settled into their own lives and, for the most part, things are rather peaceful. Then one day, Goku learns he is really a Saiyan and comes from another planet. Now begins new adventures for Goku and his friends as they defend their home against new, more powerful threats

Robert: Now, let's get on with the movie, "Evolution" is about basically the same as the cartoon except it's basicall how Goku began to search the Dragonballs.

What we liked about the movie: Clayton: The only thing I liked in this film, much like the cartoon, is the action scenes.

Robert: Nothing.

What we didn't like: Clayton: The acting sucks and they actually ruined my favorite character, Master Roshi!

Robert: The characters looked NOTHING like the cartoon and the storyline is STOOPID! >:(

Final thoughts: Clayton and Robert: Overall, this movie SUCKS. The story is stupid, the acting sucks and it doesn't handle it's source material well.

Rating: Clayton and Robert: A LOW recommendation: Don't see it.

Clayton: Thanks again for joining me, Robert, until then, I'm Clayton and prepare for Hollywood to pay for what we had to pay.

Robert: And I'm Robert, and I'm too awesome to have a catchprase

No comments:

Post a Comment