Family Friendly

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Sitter Review

No title card this time, folks, couldn't think of anything.

Hello, I'm Clayton and welcome to Clayton vs. Hollywood. Today is special because this is my first review of a recent film. And I just got back from seeing the Jonah Hill movie, "the Sitter". "the Sitter" is a comedy about a college student on suspension who is coaxed into babysitting the kids next door, though he is fully unprepared for the wild night ahead of him.

What I like about the movie: For one thing, this movie made me laugh. I'm a glutton for stupid humor. It's sort of like the dark humor of "Horrible Bosses" but for some reason, "Horrible Bosses" made me laugh more.

What I didn't like about the movie: Sometimes alot of people can predict what will happen in the movie and to me, some of the characters aren't likeable. The little girl in the movie somehow reminds me of MagicalPokyUsagi, but MagicalPokyUsagi is more stupider. I think the only likeable kid is Rodrigo, to me at least, even though he does some horrible things.

Final thoughts: Overall, "the Sitter" is a pretty funny movie. Even though some of the characters are not likeable, and it's a bit predictable, it's still better than "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star". Oh yeah. I went there.

Rating: I give "the Sitter" a low high recommendation.

By the way, before I go, I can't wait to see the new "Three Stooges" movie, you'll know what I mean when you see it. I'm Clayton, and prepare for Hollywood to pay the price we had to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment